|Title:||Sr. General Ledger Accountant|
|Details:||Job Title: Sr. G/L Accountant|
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job Type: Regular
DWFritz is seeking a candidate with public accounting experience - preferably Big 4 experience who is looking for an opportunity to transition into a fast-paced, corporate environment. The ideal candidate will wear many hats and enjoy working as part of a team with a growing company.
At DWFritz, world-class practices combine with cutting-edge technology to produce brilliant solutions for our clients. Our engineered-to-order, automated machines are one-of-a-kind resulting in systems that are robust, reliable and built to last.
Innovation is the way at DWFritz. Employees are encouraged to “Find a Better Way” – one of our Core Values that keeps us ahead of our competition and promotes continued growth. It’s also the reason we have a company supported incubator program and an in-house lab!
DWFritz has clients world-wide and an office in China. Our World Headquarters operates from a modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Wilsonville, Oregon which offers standing desks, an entertainment and a fitness room, and a hearty oatmeal breakfast to start each day. Our spacious lunch room is the venue for weekly All Staff meetings and our frequent “Lunch and Learns.”
If you are looking for a place that is fast-paced, dynamic, and where we accomplish our work as teams, then check out DWFritz!
Your Finance Team at DWFritz
The Finance team at DWFritz is an achievement-driven group who strive to deliver best practices and who take pride in their role. When this team faces challenges they get the job done through open collaboration, professionalism and humor. Finding a better way and providing solutions in a rapidly growing and uniquely challenging environment is something this team thrives on. This group is known by its internal clients for understanding the business, providing options, and completing tasks better than expected. Brilliant solutions don’t just come from our Engineers, the Finance team constantly seeks opportunities to provide brilliant input and implementation to all teams at DWFritz.
This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the Financial Services department, including Human Resources. Responsibilities include general ledger accounting and financial reporting, cash management, month end closing, payroll, and 401K. Back up and support of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and work closely with all members of the Finance department. The position requires strong organization and multitasking abilities, exceptional communication, and ability to collaborate with many levels of the organization.
• Ownership of the general ledger and month end close. Ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and maintained each month as well as ensuring expense accounts are coded timely, consistently and accurately. Responsible for closing the books quickly and accurately each month to ensure management has necessary financial reporting for strategy and decision making.
• Prepare operational, financial, compliance and variance reporting. Reports include but are not limited to variance and planning reports, financial statement and ad hoc reporting as needed. Strong analytical skills and Excel knowledge are required.
• Cash management and forecasting is reviewed and reported on a weekly basis. Managing cash accounts and credit line with online banking is a daily responsibility. Communication with the team is critical to cash management as we work in a dynamic, fast pace environment where cash requirements are constantly changing.
• Review payroll and 401k; including payroll & 401k compliance testing.
• Back up and support to the AP and AR functions. Ensure payables are coded properly and paid timely. Customer invoices need to be processed accurately and also paid in a timely manner.
• Assists with and leads various ERP implementations.
• Reviews and reconciles inventory.
• Prepare monthly consolidation of financial statements.
|Qualifications:||Your Qualifications |
• Proficient with MS Office with intermediate to advanced excel skills
• Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Problem solving, systems and method improvements skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Actively show initiative and adapt to rapid change
• Proactive and committed to continual improvement
• Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and reliably manage multiple activities in parallel
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Your Education and Experience
• Position requires a Bachelor’s degree preferable in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
• CPA preferred; public accounting experience highly preferred.
• 2-5 or more years of relevant work experience in Accounting.
• Multiple company exposures are strongly desired.
• Experience with ERP systems, and job costing are a plus.
|Website:||visit our website...|