Hospital Talk: Impact on Patient Access During the time of COVID
Join Centauri Health Solutions', Larry Roberts, Vice President of Technology, as he moderates the CAHAM Webinar Hospital Panel Discussion with Gerilynn Sevenikar, Vice President Revenue Cycle, Sharp Healthcare; Rewa Cooper, IDS Administrative Director of Patient Access, PIH; and Kathy Jankowski, Executive Director of Finance, Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
The panel discussion will cover how patient access has adapted to COVID’s impact and lessons learned.
Attendees will learn:
1. How Patient Access Management and Staff adapted to the onset of COVID?
2. Which procedure changes were the most effective and their effect on the patient experience?
3. What “you are not alone” means in Patient Access as the crisis continues?
4. Hindsight is clear sight, what could you have done differently if you had it to do over again?
5. How Patient Access continues to adapt to our national health emergency?
6. What working from home is like for Patient Access Management and Staff?
7. How working with onsite vendors who assist patients in obtaining healthcare coverage changed?
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Pacific
Click on the icon next to the date(s) to add to your calendar: 11/6/2020