* The races will start and finish at St. Michael School, 325 Edwards St. Grand Ledge
* The 1/2 marathon is mostly flat with some rolling hills and it has a mix of surfaces both paved & dirt roads. The 5k & 10k are mostly a flat city run.
* All races will be timed using disposable RIFD tags.
* Medals for all 1/2 marathon finishers
* Special trophy to overall, master (over 40), grand master (over 50) and medals for top 3 in each class for both races.
* Age groups: 14 and under, 15-19,20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54,55-59, 60-64, 65-69,70 and over
* Customized Gym bag for all runners in lieu of a shirt
* Secure gear check at Start The 5k & 10k races starts 8:30 am
The city of G.L. requires the 1/2 marathon course must close by 9:30 am, which requires an average pace of least 15 minutes per mile.
The Hampton Inn is the official hotel for Duo at the Ledge Races with special rates - 900 N. Canal Rd., Lansing 48917 - Call (517) 999-7900 NEW THIS YEAR
Kids 15 & under will automatically get a discount when they register after 3/11/2017.
A 10k race which will be a double loop of the 5k route.
06:00 AM - 11:30 AM Eastern
St. Michael School 325 Edwards St. Grand Ledge, MI 48837